NSA - Colorado Speaker's AcademyYour Journey to Becoming a Rockstar Speaker
WHAT IS IT?
The potentially life-changing NSA – Colorado Speaker’s Academy has launched million-dollar speaking careers and helped build revenue-generating clientele for small business owners.
WHO IS IT FOR?
For emerging, aspiring and current professional speakers, trainers, “solopreneurs,” and business owners ready to turbocharge their careers.
The 2019-20 NSA-Colorado Speaker’s Academy is SOLD OUT.
Sign up for the wait list by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT IS YOUR INVESTMENT?
Your investment for this entire program is only $2295. If you tried to pay for this content and coaching individually, it could cost $12,000 or more. And some of the content is not available outside the program.
Professional Members and Professional Candidates receive a $150 discount. A payment plan option is available (see the application form for details).
NSA-Colorado Speaker’s Academy sells out every year!
We only accept a limited number of students, and those spots are full for 2019-2020.
If you’d like to participate in this amazing experience, sign up for the wait list by emailing us at email@example.com. If spots open up we’ll be in touch, or you’ll be the first to hear when registration opens for the 2020-2021 NSA-Colorado Speaker’s Academy!
What the Program will Give You
- The program will help you be the best speaker you can be in the field of your choice. The key focus areas of the class are:
- How to be a better speaker
- Learn the business of speaking
- The program is focused the 4 key NSA competencies
- Eloquence – The art of speaking and the use of powerful and persuasive presentations. This means creating the proper setting for an effective presentation as well as the concrete skills related to presenting, performing, and theatrical methods.
- Expertise – The knowledge, skills, and experience in a specific area. Speakers should know which body of expertise is ideal for them and be able to effectively research and develop their content.
- Enterprise – The purposeful undertaking of a successful speaking business venture. This includes business management, sales and marketing knowledge, as well as the skills necessary to generate income through speaking engagements and other revenue streams.
- Ethics – The principles or standards governing the conduct of those in the speaking profession. Ethics is the foundation and summation of the three other competencies. It is about who you are as a person – both personally and professionally – and encompasses your reputation, character, and integrity.
Clearly showcase the advantages of NSA-Colorado resources, networking and volunteering
- How to choose your highway, lane, and car
- The difference of keynote, breakout, training and taking the learning to your own area of expertise
- The overview of the speaking business (Set clear expectations)
- What tools and value NSA and NSA-Colorado offer after you graduate
Key Class Features
- 6 Full Days of High Impact Sessions
- 20 Speakers of national and international fame
- 4 Webinars of additional content
- 4 Speaking opportunities with feedback from professional speakers
- BIG STAGE final day presentation with professional video
- ONE ON ONE Mentoring
- WORKBOOK Content exclusively developed for NSA Academy
- GROUP LEARNING from other peers
- Introduction & NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY at NSA Colorado events
- Opening Night Keynote by KARL MECKLENBURG, CSP: From the Denver Broncos’ Ring of Fame
- 60 hours of classroom time ($6000 value)
- Webinars ($2000 value)
- Online Content ($2000 value)
- Mentoring ($3000 value)
- Speaking Opportunity with feedback ($2000 value)
- Professional Video ($500 value)
More than $15,500 value at a great price of $2295.
- View the NSA-Colorado Speaker’s Academy 2019-20 Schedule (PDF)
- For more information about registration and payment options, contact us.
- If you want to discuss how the class fits your needs, please contact the program chair, Arjun Sen.
Monthly meetings are held September through May
(except December) at PPA Event Center:
2105 Decatur St., Denver, CO 80211
Saturday meetings are 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Friday meetings are 11:30 am – 3:30 pm
Learn more about our next event.