Date/Time: Friday, January 10, 2020: 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
Location: PPA Event Center
Lunch/Networking – 11:30 am
Program starts promptly at 12:00 noon
Guest and New Member Orientation is 11:00-11:30 am.
Power Tools for A Profitable Speaking Business
with Crystal Washington
Crystal Washington is a recognized technology and social media expert, appearing on ABC, NBC and CBS. Crystal is a marketing strategist, social media consultant, international keynote speaker and co-creator of the social media training brand- Socialtunities. She has worked with brands including Google, Microsoft, British Airways, UBS, H-E-B, GE, University of Houston and MD Anderson Cancer Center.
1. Discover how to create a system for prospecting
2. Learn the best tools for event management
3 Questions: To Build or Improve Your Speaking Career
with Mark Sanborn
Mark Sanborn, Former National President, CSP, CPAE and recipient of The Cavett, has been a successful full time speaker for 33 years. Hundreds (literally) of speakers have sought his insight over the years.
As a result, he has simplified and honed three key questions that any speaker at any level needs to answer to build and grow his or her speaking career, He’ll share those questions and teach you:
- The difference between a topic and your message
- Why not everyone will want to hire you and how to use that for your advantage
- Why positioning is critical
- The deliverable that really matter to clients
- The biggest mistakes speakers make and how to avoid them
- The b.s. you’ve heard about what you need to do/learn/buy to become a successful speaker and what really matters
Mark won’t showcase his material. Instead he’ll share actionable ideas you can use in a way that will both engage and entertain you.
Pro Members: $40 / $50 after early bird
Pro Candidates: $50 / $60 after early bird
Guests: $60 / $70 after early bird
Early Bird Deadline is the Friday 2 weeks before the event.
Can’t find your Second-Timer or Academy discount code? Contact us!
LUNCH IS INCLUDED.
Gluten-free and vegetarian options are always available.
Cancellations are accepted until the Friday a week before the event for full refunds.