Date/Time: Saturday, March 7, 2020: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: PPA Event Center
Breakfast/Networking – 8:00 am
Program starts promptly at 8:30 am
Guest and New Member Orientation is 8:00-8:30 am.
Holly Duckworth LSP, CAE, CMP
Be Careful What You Wish For: Building a Mindful Brand & Business
Is your consciousness blocking your business success? Do you wish your business could be a little less stressful? In this workshop Holly will discuss recent research findings on mindfulness in the workplace and learn to improve efficiency, satisfaction, and work-life balance. Holly will guide you thru interactive small group and partner activities to deepen your mindfulness. Holly will share behind the scenes stores of the wishes she had for her business and how she made them a reality with mindful practices. Embrace life and work challenges by your own self-awareness of your beliefs, thoughts and feelings. Is it time for you to break the stress cycle?
In this session you will:
- Participate in mindful practice of business visioning, and intention setting
- Learn what research shows about how stress reduction increases your focus and happiness
- Choose one applied mindfulness technique you can use to run your speaking business
How to Grow A Speaking Empire
Want to know how to leverage your platform? Learn how Jeffrey Hayzlett took his books and speaking platform to a new level by influencing the media.
· how to book 150+ keynotes/year
· how we landed a prime-time television show
· how we leverage every show and every speech to get more events and more speeches
· how social media accounts for most of our leads and bookings
· how we use our branding to make sure we are seen in the best positioning
· how we turned a TV show into a Business Network
That is just some of it— because the biggest thing we will do- is answer any and all questions you may have about how we do things — what works and what has failed miserably. So bring your questions, any and all. Ask whatever you want and we will be glad to share. We will show you EVERYTHING— our marketing samples, our marketing plan, contracts, tweets, social media activation worksheets—–anything and everything.
We won’t have all the answers or the ‘right’ way to do things. But what we do works for us and we are glad to share how we do it and if there is something you can borrow or learn from, well that is great!
Pro Members: $40 / $50 after early bird
Pro Candidates: $50 / $60 after early bird
Guests: $60 / $70 after early bird
Early Bird Deadline is the Friday 2 weeks before the event.
Can’t find your Second-Timer or Academy discount code? Contact us!
LUNCH IS INCLUDED.
Gluten-free and vegetarian options are always available.
Cancellations are accepted until the Friday a week before the event for full refunds.